Hey!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey!

Post by Juggernaut on Fri Apr 03 2015, 17:58

Salutare tuturor, intr-un final am hotarat sa ma inregistrez, pentru eventuale campionate si nu numai..
Sunt un fan al jocului Duel Masters cam din 2005 si am inceput activitatea pe Duelzone.org cam prin 2009 sub nickname-ul "Lord Nerevar" si mai tarziu "Lordy", am continuat pana cand Kaijudo Portal a fost dat jos de Wizards of the Coast pentru a'si lansa noul serial Kaijudo - Rise of the Duel Masters.
Am pastrat legaturile si cu fosti membri DuelZone, unii dintre ei inca mai joaca pe platformele DMC sau TCO, dar marea majoritate au "mers mai departe".
Cam atat pe scurt despre mine, imi pare bine! Very Happy

Hello everyone, so i've finally decided to register here, for coming tournaments and more..
I'm quite a fan of the game Duel Masters, since 2005 and i've started my activity on Duelzone.org, somewhere around 2009, under the nickname of "Lord Nerevar" and "Lordy" later on..
I've kept playing online till the Wizards of the Coast had to force Kirricorp into shutting down Kaijudo Portal, for launching their newest cartoon and game "Kaijudo - Rise of the Duel Masters".
I've kept in touch with a lot of DuelZone members till this day and some even still play the game using the DMC or TCO systems, but the majority of them had to move on with their lives.
That's a summary about myself, it's good to be here! Very Happy
Juggernaut
Knights of Gaia
Knights of Gaia

Data de inscriere : 2015-04-03
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Ilfov, Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey!

Post by Organizator_Turneu on Fri Apr 03 2015, 18:01

Welcome back Lordy Smile